My Blog List

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Writing and Workshopping vs Blogging and Publishing

I liked that from the very beginning of class our work was going to be looked at from our peers. My peers as well as my professor would give me feedback on how to possibly change, or improve my story to make it better. Throughout the semester my peers have given great advice that I have used in both of my stories. Things such as more describing then telling, using more descriptions, and using more realistic dialogue.

I felt blogging was okay, the blog assignments(that I did remember to do) made me more aware of the materials I was learning in class and helped me to know the assignments better. The only reason I think blogging is not as good as work shopping is probably because I never got feedback on blog assignments. Again though this is my fault. I feel publishing and blogging are very similar both are ways to get your work out there for others to read. I feel this is a terrifying thing to do, but I think I'm going to try to create my own blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment