My Blog List

  • Solastalgia on Refuse: A Journal of Iconoclasms - My "poem" mixes a little #solastalgia (distress caused by degradation of one’s environment) into a lesson plan on strip vs. deep mining designed for Kent...
    3 years ago
  • Revision - What Is Revision?A change or a set of changes that corrects or improves something.Steps For Revision - Find You Main Point - Identify Your Readers an...
    9 years ago

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blogging about the blog :)

I did like the blog in the end. I never blogged before this class and was very cautious about it throughout the semester. Normally I don't like to do assignments online because I usually forget or I find them more difficult. The one main thing that I like about the blog is I can write about what ever I want. There is no one telling you what to write or when it is due by. I also like the fact that most of the blog posts have to be short because most people won't read the long ones. I don't like to write long drawn out things so for me the shorter the better. I think though learning how to blog I am going to make my own blog and continue to post my work and I hope to receive comments that can help me make my stories better.

No comments:

Post a Comment